Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stop being skinny!


If you're anything like me the one thing you used to hate for girls to say you were (or still are) ¡° God, you're really skinny you're really nice, but I think we're better as friends translation I want someone with a weapon.

It came to the point where I was ready to do anything to gain weight. at one time I thought I was just going to take steroids, but then I heard about this little problem ' Three things have changed for me. I found the most amazing muscle building program known to man, I changed my diet and I realized that it is time to stop worrying about the fact that I had only bench press bar and two 10s on each side .

It's time to start working out for me, to make me stronger, better looking and more just confident. 's workout the workout I found that made ​​a huge difference in my gains and took all the guesswork out of what I've been shooting in the dark.

The most important thing to do is to learn the basic laws of muscle growth. Ask yourself these questions. - Do I know what: - Compound lifts are? - Olympic lifts are? - Creatine is? - Isolation Exercises - Correct form on every exercise I perform? - How am I supposed to add each week? - how long should I work out? now ask: Do I really want to get bigger, stronger and ripped? If you want you've got to really options get a personal trainer (and then throw some of that money to poor people)

Or find other appropriate workout (try a diesel friends, sports coach or internet) food Once you've gotten the proper workout (hopefully for less than a new car) it's time to add your food on it. When it comes right down to it even works with you or what exercises you're doing you should have a gain of more calories than you burn

For more health articles, please visit this website

No comments:

Post a Comment