Total Pageviews

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bodybuilding, health and fitness. free fitness tips


You only need two types of bodybuilding exercises to craft a really effective routine. Efficiency is a thing of beauty, unless you really want to spend half your life in the gym, breathing sweaty air, and getting frustrated when you do not get results. Use your brain before your brawn, and you'll work smarter and see success early. It's been a few years since I step on a bodybuilding stage (15years) but one of the tools I used for success in competition is visualization.

Most bodybuilders do not apply this technique in their training but it really makes a difference in not only your confidence but also give you physical performance. we've all heard how Michael Jordan used to work itself into the spirit of the game winning shoot every night and I think it goes without saying that many teams tried to keep the ball away from Michael Jordan because of it. visualizing making his shot was just a formality that his mental body will play out.

The shooting has become very easy because he did it again and again and again in his mind. So no problem with him doing it again with the ball. pre-workout visualization there are a number of visualization techniques that can be used in bodybuilding and fitness. The first is what I call pre-workout visualization. With this technique I really see myself doing my set each one individually, rep by rep. I know how much I want to compete reps per set, then visualize myself doing that number of reps with a slightly heavier than normal weight than I did before. when it is time to really do set the given reps and weight, I do it in my mind and amazingly you most of the time to complete it physically.

now this is not some mystic mumble jumble it works because you thinking prepared for the task at hand! contest visualization when preparing for a contest I use a slightly different method of visualization, I've found it to be exceptionally effective in preparation for a contest , especially with respect to obtaining pre contest twitter. i visualize my body in comparison to other competitors, I actually received the first place trophy, and even my diet and other training events, but I always visualize myself as I am bigger than.

I visualize my meals for the week that I even visualize myself turning down bad food choices from family and friends, and only receiving healthy muscle building choice. if you know where the competition will go there and see the event area and imagine the lights of many people, all cheering for you.

Do as positive environment for you as possible, and then go home and visualize the competition you want to be, and do not be afraid to embellish a bit .. if you can not get to the event because of the distance to get pictures of them on the Internet and use your imagination picture form. was the last thing to do is get the event center early while they were setting up for the show trophies will ask for classes you join visualize yourself receiving rewards again. sometimes I actually talk to the trophy, saying that his coming home with me, and telling them how to recognize that I am competing for such a great prize.

This may sound crazy and you will seem some what rude around others but you're living in your own expectations and greater than you could ever expect from yourself. visualize days day and whenever you feel down or unmotivated fat or just plain tired visualize your success and you will get it! visualization process before you visualize should be quiet! Now this is not the absence of noise but the calming your mind and spirit.

For more articles, please visit this website

No comments:

Post a Comment