Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Beginner Muscle Building Tips


Many beginner muscle building guys and girls come up to me to ask me questions about how I transformed my own body and how they can do the same . While the answer is not cut and dry like most people want it to be, it is easier then you think .

I usually lay out a simple plan for them to follow or else they end up making some big time muscle building mistakes . The first thing I tell people inexperienced muscle building is that they need to learn to eat food . Most people focus so much on gym they lose the true anabolic benefits of eating food . I mean , food really is the only thing that's going to make you grow today or tomorrow or any day of the week . With that being said , people need to understand that they eat the right kinds of foods .

 Focus on quality protein from whey, casein , chicken , beef and fish as well as the good cars from brown rice , whole grains, oatmeals and yams . The next step is to actually train hard . I suggest that you train no more then four days per week when you started . When I say train , I mean train hard . Focus on compound movements such as bench press , squats , deadlifts and other compound movements to stimulate the most natural hormones and move on from there .

Train four five sets with 8-15 reps range . Rest is another important factor that really gets ignored . I mean think about it . You can not train hard all day then fail to rest at night . Get six to eight hours of quality sleep every night or else your body will not have the downtime it needs to recover and grow . You can see the importance of rest when sleeping your body is preparing itself to grow when it pushes out strong growth hormone .

For more about muscle building, please visit this website

No comments:

Post a Comment